Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Arenal



 
 Arenal...I can't keep my eyes away from you! You are stunning...Your elegance and your beauty that surrounds you keeps me smiling 😃

Arenal Volcano is another must see when you travel to Costa Rica, situated 90 kilometers from San Jose, Costa Rica in Alajuela district of La Fortuna.



  The first time I saw this magnificent volcano I was lucky to see the red lava flowing down in the darkness while I was enjoying a wonderful meal. Unfortunately for the last seven years, Arenal has decided to quiet down and it has limited itself to only some deep rumbles. There is not telling when the red lava will start flowing again.



  Don't let this stop you from visiting the Arenal Volcano. This volcano is still incredible to look at. Its majestic ways will make you fall in love with the area. This mountain seems to have an ever changing cloud formations around it making hard to take your eyes off it.



   Arenal is also known for their amazing hot springs. There are many tours that offer daily visits to the many different hot springs throughout the area.



   If you also like adventure, Arenal it is a great place for horseback riding, mountain biking, ATV riding, zip lining, repelling, kayaking, etc. I do have a couple of favorite tours that I would like to share with you but first let's talk about where to stay.



  There are many hotels in the area for all types of budgets. If you like luxury hotels and you still want to be in the middle of the rain forest I will highly recommend for you to stay at ‘The Spring Resort & Spa’. thespringscostarica.com



   The ‘Springs Resort and Spa’ is an amazing World Class Luxury Resort with stunning views of the Arenal Volcano from your room to all the commune areas. 28 spectacular hot springs pools! Yes, there are actually 28 pools surrounding the resort. This is a place where you can enjoy the hot springs without a bunch of people around you. There are pools where no one can find you! I also had the most relaxing massage at their luxury spa. It was out of this world!

 

As much as I like luxury I also like to play and get dirty! The ‘Springs Resort and Spa’ has their own adventure park called ‘Club Rio’. I had so much fun tubing down the river while laughing with people that I never met before. I couldn’t pass up climbing the rappelling wall and then going horseback riding. I felt like a kid again. I absolutely loved it!! 


   To get to ‘Club Rio’ you just walk to the lobby and take a 5 minute shuttle ride to the park. It's so convenient for everyone especially those families that don't want to be on the go all the time driving to different places. ‘Club Rio’ has first class activities.



When you purchase your activities at ‘Club Rio’, you get to choose what to do and they include a delicious lunch at their nice restaurant located in the same area.



Again this place is Top Notch! Lots of fun for both adults and kids.You can easily spend 3 to 4 nights at The Springs Resort and Spa!



There are other amazing places to visit while you are in Arenal... Follow my next blog to find out...Pura Vida!



Don't hesitate to use a travel professional. Their knowledge and expertise will help you have a memorable vacation. 



Contact me for help planning your trip  ec_travels@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment